Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Short Fiction Thread

Little pony, apparently Winston's Avatar

Re: The Short Fiction Thread

Last edited by Winston; 02-27-2015 at 01:29 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Winston For This Useful Post:

Wow, I never thought I'd see a PG story of Tammy exploring her body, but there you have it! This must be the greatest fanfic for physicians and Parisian existentialists.

Read my evil European political blog
    : http://cdrrpb.blogspot.com/ Last updated: 4 December 2007

Quote Originally Posted by CD
    Wow, I never thought I'd see a PG story of Tammy exploring her body, but there you have it!
    Wasn't even actually very hard, either. This was just something I threw together because I thought it'd be something new and I enjoyed writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by CD
    This must be the greatest fanfic for physicians and Parisian existentialists.
    Actually, I'll be honest, I don't know jack about clinically accurate medical and anatomical terminology, or about Paris and the people who reside there, or about existentialism (it's kinda sad, really... I actually had to google the word "existentialism" just now and go read it's wikipedia page to even know what it is, because Western philosophies don't interest me much and I pay no real attention to them).

Mostly I was interested in this idea that came to me more or less out of nowhere to simply examine tactile sensation as a result of, and simultaneous influencing factor in, the concept of dependant origination (or Prat?tyasamutp?da), and the role thereof in the perceived illusion of an individual identity.

Hippies

"Oooh boy, there goes a big one!" Dale's tail wiggled back and forth furiously as he peered out the window on tiptoes.

"What? Seriously?" Chip got up out of his chair and put down his murder mystery. He had thought Dale was joking or just being an idiot when he said the neighbors were moving. Slowly letting optimism get the better of him as he crossed the room, he nearly burst into an ecstatic fit when his eyes saw what Dale had been watching. On the lower branches of a nearby tree in the park, two rats carried a cardboard box between the two of them and hoisted it down with a piece of clothesline wrapped around the bough. "Yes! Yes!! You don't know how--" He turned, but saw that Dale had already gone, and Gadget, Zipper and Monterey were following him out the front door. Chip hurried to catch up.

The Rangers, along with two or three other local critters, gathered at the base of the other tree to watch the move. Ezra, the shaggy-haired, multi-pierced guitarist rat, rode down to the grass on a box tied to the clothesline. "Suuuuuuuup." He greeted the other rodents as he landed.

Gadget was the first to approach him. "What's going on, Ezra? You guys aren't moving, are you?" She asked with surprise. None of the neighborhood critters had heard anything - which was customary. The scruffy group of rodents that lived in this tree didn't talk to any of the others hardly at all while they were there, although the Rangers tried to be a friend to everyone in the vicinity and had at least had some interactions with them.

"Yeeee-up" replied the ever-nonchalant Ezra, hopping off the cardboard box and disconnected the clothesline so it could be hauled back up. "We're clearing out for a family of grey squirrels who're moving in tomorrow." He began to drag the box through the grass, and the Rangers followed, most of them incredulous. Ezra was a rat of few words, and that seemed to be all the explanation they were going to get from him. They reached a grove of bushes, under which there were a few more boxes and some stuff sitting around. Flynn and three of his other roommates were standing around waiting for the others to finish getting their stuff out. Being more familiar with him than any of his roommates, the Rangers grouped loosely around Flynn.

"So, moving on to other things, eh?" Chip asked of the mouse cheerily.

"Uh huh. Not really." Flynn muttered, unable to disguise a bit of sullenness in his reply. "I'm moving back in with my parents in some basement in the suburbs." The total lack of bravado in the situation described made it sound like a death sentence. Gadget, Dale, Monty and Zipper looked a little disappointed. The fly, to whom Flynn had always been more friendly than most mammals were, buzzed up around Flynn's ear and asked him a question. "Yeah... well... gotta be realistic, y'know?" was the response. None of the Rangers had ever been fans of Flynn's or his friends' projects, but it suddenly struck them as a shame to see the artistic spark fizzling out so pathetically in their once-spirited young neighbor. Chip, however, was satisfied with this answer and then some. He leaned on one of Ezra's boxes and turned to the rat.

"How about you, gonna go take the show on the road?" The chipmunk probed. Ezra blinked and gave him a blank stare.

"Oh. Nah... I guess I'm gonna try and find a place on my own." Just when the response seemed anticlimactic enough, he added, "Truthfully I'm really worried. I've never lived alone before, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do." The others wanted to say something comforting, but Chip interrupted the silence first.

"What about your friends? Where are they all going to go?"

Flynn and Ezra both turned to look at their remaining roommates - two more rats, a mouse, and Rae the squirrel who was just arriving with the last of her things. Neither of them looked excited to answer that question, but Flynn took the initiative.

"I guess Mina's going back to the little crack in the alley we were all crammed into before we came here... she doesn't have much choice, she can't really lay claim to a much bigger space just by herself. Jade is... I guess moving to some slum in D.C., her mom and dad both died recently and that's where they used to live. And James and Rae... I have no idea where they're gonna go." The mouse explained anxiously.

"Golly, Flynn, we sure are sorry to see you go." Gadget offered, not being able to think of anything off the top of her head that could "fix" this situation. It seemed like everyone was going their separate ways, but it certainly didn't sound like they were happy about it - or that they had much waiting for them at the end of the line. Dale and Monty wiggled uncomfortably in place, also feeling a bit put-off by the rather somber state of affairs.

Back up in the treehouse, Chip had to work hard to contain his enthusiasm. "I've been waiting for this for almost a year now," He exclaimed. "Ech. Hippies." Dale started to look peeved, and Gadget put her hands on her hips in impatience.

"That's not a nice thing to say about yer neighbors!" Dale replied.

"Well, what?! What do you call a rodent that smells like smoke and grass, has a bunch of metal stuck in his face, and hair down to his butt? Good riddance! I'm just glad they left before the drug dealers started moving into this park!" Chip fumed. "They're lazy, they never show up to any neighborhood gatherings, they bring dope into the park, they play loud, bad music and their artwork, if you want to call it that, frankly scares the bejeezus out of me!"

"Too right," Monterey agreed, about the artwork, rather quietly - though it still earned him an impatient glare from Gadget, who pointed a finger at Chip and rebuked him.

"Dale is right, that's not a nice way to think about your neighbors! They were a part of our community, Chip - I didn't much care for the noisy music and, well, their artwork either, but that doesn't mean they weren't friends. When I started my workshop on fire while you guys were away rescuing kittens, they came over to see if I was alright. And when Bink wandered off and got lost, they all pitched in to help us find her. They might not have fit in around here, but they did the decent thing, which is more than I can say for a lot of the other critters we've run into around here." After Gadget finished chiding Chip, he looked a bit deflated and his frustration seemed to have diffused.

"Alright... I'm sorry. I just don't get along well with rowdy ...arty farty types." Chip cracked a half-smile and looked up at the others. "But, I guess when I think about it, they're not much stranger than we all are together." He gazed out the window at the tree next door, knowing it was now empty. True enough, it felt like something was missing - sure, in time, they'd get accustomed to the new family, but they'd never know a group of colorful weirdos like that troupe again. It seemed with all they'd been through, the neighbors were certainly not the strangest or the most irritating characters they'd dealt with - and certainly not the most dangerous (by the numbers, just having Gadget in the tree was a liability).

Before anyone else could reply, there was a knock at the door. Chip went to open it and found Flynn standing outside with a metal gizmo in his paws. "Hey. Sorry. This belongs to Gadget. We were using it to make music with." The mouse held the doodad out to Chip, who accepted the thing with near-wonderment. After dropping his attitude towards the mouse, this simple act of consideration struck him as profoundly good-natured. Neighborly.

"Thanks Flynn. Look, give us a call if you're ever around, okay? ....We'll all miss having you guys next door." Flynn smiled and looked at his feet.

"Yeah, sure thing. Take care guys. Take it easy." He turned, clearly not wanting to prolong the goodbye, and shut the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by drzounds View Post
    For this insult I will shun their duck stories.

Arrow Re: The Short Fiction Thread

Identity

Gadget Hackwrench she was on a summer holiday by herself in a quiet jungle, as she landed there a late night.

Later on were the mouse falling asleep in the Ranger Plane, while none came around.

Very early in the morning, did Gadget Hackwrench feel her whole body tingle.

The mouse were dreaming, as she felt on her lower part of her body in long time.

Gadget were sleepwalking, and she stood and felt on the big, red, long, thick and clear balloon that were attached to the Ranger Plane.

As the birds sang, were the balloon whning loudly while Gadget felt on it in her deep sleep.

Gadget was nervous of balloons, but she had a wonderful feeling too.

After the mouse had rubbed the end on the balloon in nearly two hours, was she feeling very ecstatic.

'kay, now that one, cash_dog, I'm weirded out by.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston

'kay, now that one, cash_dog, I'm weirded out by.
    Ummm... yeah... What just happened there?

I've actually been weirded out by a few of you guys's stories so far, but yeah, that one takes the cake.

...Care to explain, cash_dog? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by drzounds View Post
    For this insult I will shun their duck stories.

HIPPIES

The dark alley stank of urine and rotten food. A rotund homeless rat draped in tattered cloth sat with his back to a building, his breath visable in the chilly rain. He held out a clawed hand to two hooded figures passing by. "Spare some change?"

"I'm sorry, I don't have any." Said the pretty face underneath the one on the right's hood. The rat spat at them as they continued to move without a backwards glance.

The two hooded figures came across a mouse laying face-first and semi-concious on the ground. "Shoulda...Shoulda payed 'em earlier..." he groaned.

The hooded mouse looked at her partner, whose pink ears stuck out the top of her hood. "I don't think I like this place, Foxglove. The air of unease here is staggering."

"Just keep calm and don't make eye contact with anyone." Foxglove replied.

As the ladies kept walking, they came across an intersection in the alley where a trio of rough-looking rats donning leather jackets stepped out of the shadows of a dumpster to block their path. "Hey, ladies." one of them said.

"This is a dangerous neighborhood. There's all kind of scumbags out here just waiting to pick off a couple of cuties like you!" said another.

"So what do you think, fellas? These ones worth our time?" said the third.

Gadget's blue eyes grew wide from underneath her hood. All three of the rats smelled of liquor and the one in the middle carried a chain.

Foxglove held up her wing, summoning a small crackle of electricity into it. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you."

The rats, having never seen such a feat, didn't know how to deal with it other than to move aside and let the ladies pass.

"Are you sure you know where we're going?" Gadget asked. "This rain is freezing."

"We're almost there." Foxglove replied.

After couple more unconcious mice lying on the ground and a rat who had made his home out of a thrown-out straw hat, Foxglove led Gadget to a cardboard box with two curtains hanging in front of it, as well as one on top of it to help stop the rain.

"This is it." Foxglove said.

"Now are you sure this guy can help? Resurrection seems like a pretty impossible idea to me."

"Gadget, you're the last person I'd expect to hear the word 'impossible" from. Trust me, this guy's the best."

Gadget swallowed a lump in her throat as she followed Foxglove inside the box.

A desk with a crystal ball on it sat in the middle of the room, with a bearded, long-haired rat sitting cross-legged in front of it. He had his thumb and index finger in a circle, his eyes closed tight in concentration. The dancing flames of four candles on each corner of the desk provided light for the box, and a stick of what Gadget wanted to assume was incense layed in front of the crystal ball, whispy, fragrant smoke emerging from the stick's red-lit tip. It smelled of roses and cinnamon, assuring Gadget that it was incense and not somthing else.

"Sage?" Foxglove asked. The old rat didn't respond. "Hello?"

"Welcome, sister Foxglove. It has been a long time."

"Foxglove, I thought you didn't have any friends before you met us." Gadget said.

"He's not really a friend. He was just a contact of Bud, Lou, and mine for Freddie." Foxglove whispered.

"Chiiiiiil ladies. Have a seat anywhere." said the rat named Sage, still in his meditating position. Slowly, he opened his eyes. "Everyone is my brother and sister. I am at peace with the world, even when the world itself is not at peace. Foxglove, I assume you've come to partake of my tubular skills in the mystical arts?"

"Actualy, it was me. Foxglove tells me you can do resurrections."

"Perhaps. But it would take a mondo mountain of coin. The world's a tough place, man. Gotta have money to survive."

"I don't care what the cost is." Gadget said. "He died before his time and I want to see him again."

"I am at one with the planet, dudette. I can bring forth any soul wandering around the air and stuff."

Gadget leaned towards Foxglove and whispered, "I don't know, Fox. This guy seems pretty loopy."

"Trust me, Gadget. He might be a little wierd, but if you want to see Geegaw again, you're going to have to trust him."

Official Fluttershy Fan of Chip'n'Dale Online!

Why the unhealthy balloon obsession? o__o;

Why the unheatlhy Tammy obsession?

Quote Originally Posted by cash_dog View Post
    Why the unheatlhy Tammy obsession?

Tocuhe.

Thank you cash_dog. Your latest balloon adventure fills me with joy.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModernTimes For This Useful Post:

cash_dog I wrote this balloon inspired story just for you.

The balloon ruptured and the Rangers cried and the Ranger Plane crashed and the Rangers died. In purgatory now, nothing left to do or say, no one left to save or help or to play. Balloons on the corners and in hills, on the rise, in the mills. Gadget in the limelight, shaking. Chipper on the piano, Dale on the base. Zipper scrambling in an unseen race; in the distance balloon parties of red and white and blue, making America great again. Turning her on, starting her up, flying over the horizon and across the oceans and states, swaying and straining with everlasting grace. Gadget turned on now, great again, surrounded by balloons of color, rainbow flames and impossible geometric shapes. Filled with air and saline, noble gasses of clashing classes dancing in a delicate indelible grace. A quickening pace, more balloons in every dimension of every suspension under great torsion and tension, enveloping the rodents with emphasis in July.
    And when it was over they popped one by one in orgasmic splendor.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModernTimes For This Useful Post:

Modern Times, this is a masterpiece for the ages, my friend. Life is life. There is no ways for hiding from it. NO OG SREGNAR.

Tammy: Hey, don't swear in front of my grandma

Her grandmother's dead for all we know and nobody swore.

SUPERSTAR CRUSH

There was a big announcement of a concert performance by Moonwalk Jackson coming and Dale was thrilled about MJ's presence to perform

"ZOWIE!!! Moonwalk Jackson is coming to perform right here. I can't wait!" Dale moonwalks with excitement, he really wanted to go and see the concert, though Chip and Monterey Jack were busy to respond, but that didn't matter because he keeps moonwalking like crazy and then Gadget slides down to the headquarters from her workshop.

"I'm finally done with my newest invention and...Dale, why are you walking backwards for?" Gadget asked,

"I'm moonwalking Gadget, because Moonwalk Jackson is coming here for a big concert and I don't wanna miss the big chance to see him live." Dale explained,

"Say Dale, can I come along? And Zipper too." Monterey asked,

"Sure. The more the merrier. Chip, what about you?" Dale asked,

"Well I don't know..." Chip had some thoughts until,

"Well alright." Chip agrees to come.

******************************************************************************************

That night and just mere minutes until the concert start, the Rangers got their best seats, they waited until everything went dark. Then suddenly the light board shows legs walking, moonwalks, spins and flashes until more lights lit up and out of nowhere Moonwalk Jackson appears in the middle of the stage and the show begins. When Moonwalk's shown himself by the light, Dale roar a big cheer like a true fan could, then Gadget watched Moonwalk's dance and somehow became bewitched by the performance, soon when Moonwalk begins to tiptoed after a spin, Gadget's heart just pumped and she thought,

"Why is my heart pounding every time his dance moves were doing so...incredible? Am I in love? No, that can't be right, it's different...", after a few short seconds until she realized,

"Wait...I think I'm having a superstar crush on Moonwalk Jackson.", she began to blush profusely, when Chip saw her that way, his jealousy began to show and Dale was just too busy gazing and cheering to notice Gadget's crush on Moonwalk,

"Say, that bloke is pretty darn good. I'm amazed." Monterey said to Zipper and he agrees,

Over and hour and a half hours later, Moonwalk plays the finale "Man In The Mirror", Gadget began to love the vocals of Moonwalk singing "Man In The Mirror", soon as the ended the track with...

"Make that change.", he stood in the middle of the stage and then calls out to his fans,

"I LOVE YOU!", the fans roared and suddenly Gadget fainted, the Rangers even noticed that she just fainted until Chip and Dale caught her, soon the stage went dark and everybody was set to leave and headed home. The Rangers headed their way to the Ranger plane.

******************************************************************************************

"That was AWESOME!" Dale said excitedly,

"I must admit, that was a great show." Chip said,

"Too right, I was impressed with Moonwalk Jackson, he's got the moves alright." Monterey agreed, then Gadget woke up,

"Huh? What happened?" Gadget muttered,

"You passed out out of no where Gadget." Chip answered,

"You alright?" Dale asked, as he sat her down,

"Oh I'm fine, it's just that...",

"That what luv?" Monterey asked,

"Nothing, I just love the performance is all. I'll be okay to drive." Gadget answered,

"Are ya sure?" Monterey asked again,

"Of course, I'm fine now." Gadget said, she turned the Ranger plane and flew out. As they headed back home to the headquarters, Gadget began to think about Moonwalk Jackson, how charming he is, his dance moves bewitched her and the vocals causing girls to faint and all. She blushes again, then lets out a good...

"SIGH"

Turns out Gadget does have a superstar crush on Moonwalk Jackson like a true fangirl would.

*Inspired by my drawing

Fan/Supporter of
    MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince of Pop For This Useful Post:

I go away for a while, come back, and this thread is full of... I don't even know what.

I know this forum is pretty much dead these days, but I still want you all to keep it somewhat clean. I'm sure there's another forum out there somewhere for pornographic stories about... balloons.