Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
Results 1,781 to 1,795 of 1795

Thread: Things That Annoy You

Wikipedia articles related to theologians involved with the Nicene creed and Arianism. If I could harvest all of the salt in these virtual pages and sell it on the market, I would never have to work again.

Read my evil European political blog
    : http://cdrrpb.blogspot.com/ Last updated: 4 December 2007

I was really annoyed, mainly very unimpressed when I watch CTV's W5, in one of the two stories, the one with the decling of fighting in hockey. Fightings going into decline in hockey recently and for 9 years I've been hearing about debates about banning fighting in hockey or not. What re they trying to do, trying to sissify hockey, the very sport I loved and supported for 20+ years, because those NHL idiots are listening to those who are always whining and complaining about removing fighting in hockey?

I loved fighting in hockey, because they entertain us for the hype of the team they supported and besides fighting's been around hockey for many decades. Looks the old days of the Big Bad Bruins and The Broad Street Bullies. I tweeted a rant to W5 and TSN Sports about how I'm not impressed with the fact that fighting is declining in hockey and that fact became one of the many reasons why I quit supporting and loving hockey. I hate hockey now, because they wanna make it a speedy and skilled sport, I don't mind a little speed and skillfull hockey, but too much of that and no fighting at all, that's just boring hockey.

As Don Cherry always as a supporter for hockey fights, "If you don't like fighting in hockey, don't watch it, go to another room and make yourself a tea.", I believed that, and what do people do, they don't listen to him. Ugh, idiots!" Now hockey is ruined to me and I gurantee that if fighting is banned in the NHL, fans are gonna stop supporting the sport, ratings will decline and they may riot blaming Gary Bettman (the hockey killer). It'd be a miracle if Bettman is never the NHL commissioner anymore.

Fan/Supporter of
    MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

When you go to watch the Harry Potter marathon on Freeform, only to discover that your landlord has cancelled all of his cable channels....... u__________u;

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles View Post
    ...only to discover that your landlord has cancelled all of his cable channels...
    Mister Roper has gone too far this time.
    "Mistletoe... it's often infested with nargles." -Luna Lovegood

Little pony, apparently Winston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Pop View Post
    I hate hockey now, because they wanna make it a speedy and skilled sport, I don't mind a little speed and skillfull hockey, but too much of that and no fighting at all, that's just boring hockey.
    Actually, I like it. I'm in favor of games of skill being what they're supposed to be, without the violence. And I mean, there's always boxing and MMA if the fight is really all you're a fan of, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Actually, I like it. I'm in favor of games of skill being what they're supposed to be, without the violence. And I mean, there's always boxing and MMA if the fight is really all you're a fan of, you know?
    I was just thinking the other day about how much more engrossing chess would be if Garry Kasparov would leap over the board and get into a fist fight his opponent every so often. After all, isn't that what chess is all about.
    "Mistletoe... it's often infested with nargles." -Luna Lovegood

Pet peeve: It’s really disgusting when people are going through a bunch of papers and they lick their fingers to turn the pages. My sincere apologies, but I DON’T want your saliva and the germs it carries all over my hands! And P.S., companies such as Staples sell rubber finger covers to help you turn the pages and alleviate the hygiene situation! Perhaps you should invest in some!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wiggles For This Useful Post:

I don't have a problem that some of my work colleagues smoke outside, but I hate it that they always do it in front of an exit. Every time I go outside to get some fresh air, I get smoke instead
    <insert witty signature here>

See if you can get a smoking area designated so that people have to go smoke somewhere not right by the exits. That's how it usually works here.

See if you can get a smoking area designated so that people have to go smoke somewhere not right by the exits. That's how it usually works here.
    There are designated areas but most of my colleagues choose to ignore it. It's hard to complain when even members of the management violate the rules.

Complain above the management.

Complain above the management.
    Tried that, didn't work.

Hmmmm. Might be time to look at what the law in your jurisdiction has to say about smoking in public and how it's supposed to be regulated.

Hmmmm. Might be time to look at what the law in your jurisdiction has to say about smoking in public and how it's supposed to be regulated.
    Belgian law is very lax in that matter. Smoking is allowed anywhere, except in public buildings (schools, courts, hospitals ...), public transport vehicles and all workplaces (except when in open air). There is a move to outlaw smoking in cars too, but up till now without too much success.