Thread: Ghost Children

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ghost Children

From haunted California. Gadget Hackwrench, Chip, Dale and Monty had returned to the fair where they met with the Gypsy Moth Cassandra. The mouse and her friends arrived in the morning at the crowded fair. Gadget Hackwrench and her friends went to the many rides and tents. But then Gadget Hackwrench nad her friends saw children in very old clothes at the fair that day. But the children in old clothes they vanished by the rollercoaster.

"Golly, I think I just saw some ghost children." the mouse told her friends.

"I noticed them too, but they just disappeared." Dale told Gadget Hacwrench.

The Rescue Rangers had not noticed any ghost children at that fair before. So tbat made the Rescue Rangers visit Cassandra. The Rangers told what they had seen.

"What you just had seen had been the Ghost Children." Cassandra told the Rangers.

"For over hundred years ago a school laid by this park, and some children talked with these invisble entities in the park that once went to the now closed school." the gypsy Moth told Gadget Hackwrench and her friends.

People that worked at the fair rushed way after the park had closed because of the Ghost Children. These ghosts had been children that once for many years had a playground before it got turned into an amusement park. Since that day the Ghost Children would still search for their school that got removed for years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dale, Chip and Monty held a large, soft, shiny and clear lightbulb in Cassandra's tent in the fair. The two chipmunks and the mouse felt warm and hard under their legs by petting, kissing and hugging the soft and creaking lightbulb for over four hours. Then was Monty, dale and Chip pushing and kicking to the lightbulb and grabbed the creaking lightbulb too for over two hours.