Thread: Awesome C&D items from Disney Japan

Awesome C&D items from Disney Japan

Some Cafe members have discovered that the love that the nation of Japan has for Chip and Dale runs very deep.

http://www.disneystore.co.jp/shop/ca...default&PAGE=0

http://www.disneystore.co.jp/shop/Pr...00066-F1000067

I don't have a smartphone, but I'm very tempted to get the headphone organizer as a keychain or something. It's just too precious! Squeeee!
    Last edited by singhcr; 01-11-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Holy friggin' hell, why can't I live in Japan? ;________;

I wish my phone wasn't such an unusual model so that I could get the phone cases. And the bags...oh, those bags are so adorable! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    "Ahh, Frankie Sinatra, ahh, Frank Sinatra, Frankie me boy, you don't know, you have the perfect voice to sing calypso."

Whoa! This is like seeing an anime phone cover in America.

The kicker about buying this stuff is paying the shipping costs from Japan. Would anyone be interested in doing a group buy? If you haven't done this before we all go in on a big order to save shipping fees. I'd then ship your individual item(s) out to you myself using domestic mail. I'd give you a good idea of what your item(s) would cost before you committed to anything.

http://store.disney.co.jp/search/goo...scene=category

C. townsendii is often distributed near rocky areas where caves or mine tunnels are available.
    ... The Chip 'N Dale colour palette looks wonderful. Never really thought about it before.

I've purchased some Japanese CnD items off of eBay. My CnD wallet was acquired that way.

Sent from my DuckPhone using Tapatalk

So that's where you got it from... I can't find one.. yet.

Well, damn....now that I have an iPhone, I can get one of those cases!
    "Ahh, Frankie Sinatra, ahh, Frank Sinatra, Frankie me boy, you don't know, you have the perfect voice to sing calypso."

C. townsendii is often distributed near rocky areas where caves or mine tunnels are available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles View Post
    Well, damn....now that I have an iPhone, I can get one of those cases!
    Do it.

Do it!

I shall! Arztek and I already have Rescue Rangers iPhone cases. But I would like a regular Chip n' Dale one as well.

They might sell some of this stuff in one of the trinket shops at the Grand Californian Hotel at California Adventure; they've got a heavy Chip and Dale presence, and the colour scheme fits their décor.

Arztek and I decided to join forces and make a group order at the Disneyland Japan store. We were all set to place an order, but quickly discovered that they do not ship internationally. :f-sad:

I thought we were sunk, but it turns out one of Artztek's friend's wife was traveling to Japan. She was kind enough to order the items for us and bring them back to the US with her inside her luggage.

So what did I get, my friends?

I got a peanut butter pot! Aren't they just darling?
    Spoiler:

Now the boys will be smiling at me every morning when I leave for work. Cute... :wink:
    Spoiler:

I got this adorable pen case for my art supplies when I'm on the go. The artwork is really well done and Dale's ears even stick out. So cute!!!
    Spoiler:

I also got these really cool recipe holders.

Mickey's sandwiches...
    Spoiler:

Minnie's cupcakes...
    Spoiler:

Donald's tacos...
    Spoiler:

And finally, Chip and Dale's granola. They are so cute here! I'm running out of ways to describe my affection for them.
    Spoiler: