Thread: Ten Years Without a Bang

Chipwhoah(1) Ten Years Without a Bang

I feel kind of bad because the ten year anniversary of this site came and went without much fanfare because it took place was while I was still grieving the unexpected loss of my father. The loss itself and the grieving process which followed pretty much left this place frozen in time on my end, including the default forum theme never changing from Halloween colors. Even the relatively easy to maintain CnDO Facebook page still has a Christmas banner.

Maybe we will have some sort of belated 10 year anniversary celebration for The Little Site That Could. Or we could just continue with our tradition of generally being misfits by marking the 11th year as the landmark anniversary instead of the 10th like everyone else.

Little pony, apparently Winston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Or we could just continue with our tradition of generally being misfits by marking the 11th year as the landmark anniversary instead of the 10th like everyone else.

Yes. It goes to eleven.

I guess I haven't done much CDRR related stuff lately to post. I wish I had more content to share...

Anyway, yes, happy 11th, CnDO!

It's okay, Ducky. Losing a loved one is not easy. Don't worry about the site- take care of yourself. We all love you

I'm going to mark the occasion by giving up the comforting feeling of seeing myself as a misfit in honor of our ten year anniversary.

Happy anniversary.

Happy Anniversary and Hakuna Matata. I'm in favor of marking the 11th year landmark anniversary myself. Not only does it kind of reference Spinal Tap, but this year has come with some genuine heartbreak I'd rather not associate with a celebration. I know I'm not very active here and I don't post that often, but I stop by almost every day and was really upset when this place expectantly shut down a few days ago.

I just want BANG BANG BANG!!!! XD

In all seriousness, thank you so much for keeping this site alive, Ducky. It's meant a lot to me and the other members who frequent here. C&D O is dear to our hearts. I you, Gooby!
    "Ahh, Frankie Sinatra, ahh, Frank Sinatra, Frankie me boy, you don't know, you have the perfect voice to sing calypso."